We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Analyst Intern to join our growing marketing department and provide creative ideas to achieve our goals. This position will spend candidate days surveying information, creating client reports, summarizing data with graphs and tables.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and corporate team. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our strategic goals.
If you are an ambitious individual who wants to advance a career as a marketing analyst, then here is an opportunity. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment or most probably this internship leads to a permanent position.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends and create a graph for better understanding.
- Design marketing campaign planning and execution and prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing, and communications strategies.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Assist in the management of website SEO.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Current enrollment in BS or master’s degree in marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to learn along with the professional drive.
- Ability to multitask well.
- Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in market research (For fresh research project)
- Sound Knowledge of social media and advertising
- Experience with various survey tools