Educational /Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 3+ years in Google & Facebook/Instagram Ads (Experience in software house will be preferred) and 2+ years in SEO.
- Good Understanding of SEO, SEM, Social Media platforms, and optimization techniques.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and other SEO services involving tracking tools, webmaster tools, back-end SEO, and metadata
- On-hand Experience with analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, and marketing automation platforms, proficient in SEO tools and tactics.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and execute all content writing, Google Ads, Social media marketing, and Search Engine Optimization strategies.
- Manage and plan campaign expenses and achieve campaign targets within budgets.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- On-page/off-page SEO
- Work with content and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Create and run lead generation campaigns with highly targeting audience in specific industries for higher ROI.